How To Make Kid’s Birthday Memorable?
We all know how cool our kids feel if they throw a birthday party for their friends. Even if we try to keep everything in mind, there are times we can miss out on some aspects. This can make them sad, and is quite common, isn’t it? We do everything from playing music to baking cakes, but even then, our kids don't get satisfied. Here, we are going to give you some tips to make your child feel super happy on his special day!
Tips for making kid’s birthday special:
1. The birthday starts not with the party but at midnight, when the clock hits 12. Head straight to your kid’s room with some balloons and maybe some ice-cream. Cuddle with him, talk to him, and make him feel special in every way possible. Make him feel he is loved and will be loved forever. Kiss him on the forehead and wish him a warm and blessed birthday.
2. Try to get up early in the morning, take him up from the bed and feed him with his favorite breakfast. Listen to the type of music that he likes. If possible take him for a little walk into the garden and let him play with the pet dog.
3. Always keep a good dress ready for him to wear in his birthday. Ask him to take a bath and dress him up in his favorite clothes or new ones. If it’s a holiday from the school, make him talk to his friends over the phone.
4. Buy him some chocolates that he can share with his teachers and school friends. If you can, make some party invitation cards and let him invite his friends to his birthday party.
5. In the afternoon, take him to his favorite restaurant, and let him make an order. Ask him to make an order for you too. Tell him that you will eat whatever he orders. You can keep healthy eating away for a day and savor a burger with your child. Allow him to have an ice cream too.
6. When you are away for lunch, ask other family members to decorate the house with balloons or favorite cartoons. Keep a theme for the decoration. For example, if he loves LEGO, you can have a Lego cake and decorate the house with Lego bricks. Give him a gift that you know he will love and adore.
7. Make sure his friends attend the party and go back home happy.
8. When he is about to sleep that day, give him another gift to make him feel extra special. Let him play with it for a while and then kiss him goodnight.
These were some of the ideas. You can always make changes according to your child’s preferences. If you want to celebrate your kid’s birthday with LEGO theme, Bricks 4 Kidz Atlanta will help you organize it. Make sure you make the most of the day and keep your child’s interests high.